Strona główna projektu   |   Wejście do gry   |   Forum PL

Przekonania

doświadczenia, sukcesy i przemyślenia

Re: Przekonania

Postprzez andi » 20 lip 2013, o 16:10

Coś jeszcze dodam(choć moge sie mylić, innym razem sie upewnie).

Gdy ktoś ma np. przekonanie "jestem biedny" i robi The work, to potem w czasie pracowania nad tym wychodzą kolejne historie(przekonania) nieuświadomione wczesniej np. "nie mam predyspozycji", "jestem nieśmiały" itp.. wiec praca wyda sie mozolna, na pewno nie na jedno posiedzenie, ale zaczynajac od tego głównego możemy odkryć kolejne i przy okazji MOIM ZDANIEM za jednym zamachem ulepszyc swoje życie w innych sytuacjach.

Autor z drugiego linku pisze, że za głownym przekonaniem kryc sie mogą pozostałe, tzn. fundamenty podtrzymujace, wiec o tym warto pamietać właśnie.

Nie wiem czy robie dobrze, ale poswiece na to z 3 godziny dziennie, powoli stopniowo przerobie.. cos czuje, że zajmie mi to z co najmniej pare dni :/ albo i dłużej
z przyczyn obiektywnych odszedłem z forum.
andi

Podziękował(a): 4 razy
Otrzymał(a) podziękowań: 7 razy

Postprzez missK » 22 lip 2013, o 21:18

mam pytanie co do "The Work" jak pracujecie z tym arkuszem http://thework.org.pl/Jedno-Przekonanie ... org.pl.pdf
(chyba najlepszym) nad tymi przekonaniami, to po wracacie do tego, jeśli nadal nie jest zmienione i np. następnego dnia robicie znowu to przekonanie, czy jak?
Bo odpowiedzi na to nie znalazłam w internecie i jestem trochę zagubiona

missK

Podziękował(a): 131 razy
Otrzymał(a) podziękowań: 12 razy

Postprzez andi » 24 lip 2013, o 08:25

A jak odpowiadasz na pytania, po głebszym zastanowieniu czy po chwili? Bo to tak jakby medytować trzeba nad odpowiedziami, muszą być przekonywujące dla nas. z 2 czy 3 razy zastanawiałem sie chyba 20 min nad jedna odpowiedzia, ale i tak żadnego przekonania jeszcze nie przerobiłem, chyba za mało cierpliwosci mam :/

mi sie wydaje, że nie wróci przekonanie, ale nie mam głowy do tego, by głeboko wnikać w te historie.. wyrzuciłem kartki, może jutro zaczne od nowa z innym.
andi

Postprzez missK » 24 lip 2013, o 18:13

po chwili, właśnie u mnie to z 15min trwa całość max...

missK

Postprzez andi » 24 lip 2013, o 23:53

z tego co czytałem to na żadne pytanie nie powinno odpowiadać sie logicznie, każda odpowiedz musi wynikać z głebszego zastanowienia/intuicji, musi niejako nas zaskoczyć. Tak na forum pisali.. chce właśnie głebiej popracować nad przekonaniami, ale jeszcze nie zaczałem :D
andi

Postprzez missK » 25 lip 2013, o 14:59

ja próbuję własnie:) tylko nie rozumiem jak to The Work kończyć ech :)

missK

Postprzez andi » 25 lip 2013, o 22:53

tylko pamietaj właśnie o tym, by nad każdą z odpowiedzi głeboko sie zastanawiac, ja czaem sie zastanawiam tak a czasem jakby medytuję, tzn. czekam aż intuicja coś podpowie co mnie przekona i może zaskoczy. W pkt. 3 jak są te dodatkowe pytania- tam emocjom pozwalamy się pojawić.

a jesli pytasz o zakończenie, też właśnie nie wiem do końca:/ ale chyba po pkt. 4 można wyrzucic kartki. ja dopiero 1 przekonanie licze jako przerobione, wcześniej bez wprawy próbowałem i jak pojawiały sie nowe historie/przekonania, np. w połowie pracy nad jednym przekonaniem, to zaczynałem prace z tą nową historią, a tą nad która pracowałem odkładałem w czasie. Podobno tak nie powinno sie robic, dlatego teraz jak odkryję w trakcie jakies nowe zupełnie przekonania, to po prostu je zaznaczę, ale kończyć będę to przekonanie nad którym właśnie pracuję i tyle :)
andi

Postprzez renata17031 » 8 paź 2013, o 11:29

Polecam ciekawy artykuł odnośnie naszych przekonań i programów:
http://bartekpopiel.pl/spoleczny-matrix ... szczescie/

renata17031

Podziękował(a): 231 razy
Otrzymał(a) podziękowań: 300 razy

Postprzez mademoiselle » 19 paź 2013, o 13:38

Ograniczające przekonania (jak przełamać błędne koło)
świetny i zarazem genialny w swej prostocie sposób.
Jak wiemy (albo i nie) wszystkie najgłębsze przekonania formułują się w nas w okresie od narodzin do wczesnego dzieciństwa dlatego często nie możemy się do nich dokopać, gdyż ich po prostu nie pamiętamy albo nie uświadamiamy ich sobie. Więc aby to zmienić
podejmij kroki dziecka! (źródło: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/for ... ic=12836.0)

(poza tym, 4 końcowe akapity: ciekawie pokazany sposób odpuszczania! coś w stylu gdy już nie mamy nic do stracenia dostajemy wszystko

Take baby steps.

What you do is...look at those pictures with 2 different pictures in it, often. For a week or so.
It's kind of like a bridge. you can visually see it. It's getting your brain to learn how to see
things differently. So it's easier for your mind to grasp and adjust.

If you can afford it. Maybe take a vacation, take a drive or a road trip.
You'll notice people have different mentality. Different ways of living.
This helps to break patterns and open your mind some more.

If there's children in your life. Enteract with them. They're still pure and not programmed
with whatever ideas or beliefs. They don't have the beliefs adults do.
You'll notice they don't care about the stock market, making money, finding love, religion, spirituality
or whatever the hell grown ups do. And most of them are happy go lucky.
It'll break down your minds walls even more. It'll start question it's self...so it's easier to let go
of whatever limited beliefs your mind has.
Whats cool about children is...they're not going to tell you what to believe in, like adults do.
They see life differnently.
You can observe or enteract with them. If you enteract with them...Just play with them
as if you're a kid yourself. It breaks down all the BS beliefs we have as being adults.

Then you remember that once upon a time you were a kid too. You weren't programmed yet.
Once that innocent pure feeling or rememberanace gets trigger...your mind is fucked.

All the limited old thinking will come back it...but it's fucked. Its been shattered

Then you might remember as a child..you painted a picture or created whatever you wanted to
because it was fun. simply beucase you wanted to.
No one told you the sky should be blue, the grass should be green, the lines needs to be perfect..ect

You use your imagine more...It was a good thing because it didn't have any limits.
Until oneday and adult told you to stop dreaming and to grow up. To conform to whatever
ideas they had . You'll either get punished or shamed for not comforming....(Controlled and programing.)
Obviously their ideas didn't worked.lol But it's your ideas and beliefs now.

It's kind of like taking down a structure not with one big blow....You make cracks here and there
then eventually the wall will fall.

Once you get to this junctions it's easier to do affirmations.
You can do affirmations all day long...if it's not get through the wall..it's not going to get through.
So you have to open your mind.

To break it down even more...Do the positive what if list. Anything you want. Let your imainations
run wild...turn it loose.
What if pigs can fly.
What if the sky was purple
What if Im ok.
What if there's nothing wrong.
What if I always get what I want.
What if I can have my cake and eat it too.

YOu can also try EFT (tapping)..because beliefs are emotionally connected.
As I said...once you feel that innocent part of you. It's very powerful.
Just like hearing your own voice with a loving tone...because they're emotions connected.

It's also why some people will take advantage of other people. When a person is emotionally
vulnerable..the manipulators wash people's mind. Mental ad emotional abuse.
That's how adults controlled and programmed you...through guilt and shame. It's emotionally connected.

GUILT IS A TRAINNED EMOTIONS RESPONSE.
If you can work trhough guilt....it'll make a huge difference.
Notice how you feel when you try to change your beliefs about whatever.
What feelings comes up??? GUILT and SHAME...underneath that fear is guilt and shame.
What is it that you fear??? that you might feel guilty if you don't believe a certain way
anymore. What other fears??? The shame that you might not be good enough or not accepted?

Why did you started painting the sky blue and the grass green???
So you can fit in and get accepted. So that you wont be shamed. (CONTROL)

Another route you can take is to continue doing what you're doing and not change anything.
eventually you're get sick and tired of being sick and tired of everything.
It would be very painful. A bottom of sort. It would also be a threshold.
You simply feel...FUCK ALL THIS SHIT..IM FUCKEN DONE.
Once you reach this threashold of pain....nothing in the past will fit anymore. old beliefs, ideas...ect
It'll be like putting your hand in a fire...your brain and mind will simply grasp it automatically.
Some people term this as growing pains....

Some people experience this in a near death encounter. They totally make a 180. A life changing
experience. They live whatever way they wish to live. They don't care about old idea or if they
fit in or not. They just live their dream life. everything becomes unlimited to them.

My daughter KIMI is the sameway. She's super model. She's only 23.
But she had a really bad childhood. She carries a lot of hurt, pains towards her mother and I.
She also got made fun of and picked on when she was in HS. People say she was ugly.
Something triggered inside of her. She was like F it. She had enough. She was done..
She ran away from home.
She dosnt care what anyone thinks. She dose whatever the fuck she wants to do.
As her father..I don't like what she dose sometimes. But the thing of it is...she's living her life.
She made her dreams came true. She on covers of mags. She makes millions. All those
people that made fun of her and told her she was ugly can just fuck off....
She traveled the world and living a life most people can only dream of.
What I think is normal donst fit into her world. Same planet, different world.
What might be right for me is wrong for her. She definitely don't live to my ideas of what life
is and that's ok. That girl part down crazier than me.lmao

An example of this would be..the owner of the Minnesota Vickings.
He was in major dept. A failed fucked up realationship. He lost everything we worked for.
So he tried to commit sueicide. Well..he lived.
He was like...Fuck it. Since he was dead anyway. No one gave a fuck.lol
He might as will live whatever the hell way he wish and want to live. Followed his dream.

The samething happened to Billy Joe (the piano player).
His GF (his high school sweet heart) left him for dead. He was broke down and out.
Then tried to commit suicide too. The they lock him up in a mental institution.
But the Dr. didn't do anything for him because he wasnt psychotic or crazy, crazy.
Thats when he realized he wasn't crazy crazy either...
But he was like...Fuck it...Since he crazy anyways...he might as will do whatever fuck he wanted
to do...He want to play his piano in a stadium in from of 100000 people. That was his crazy dream.lol

This threshold also happens in nature or physic.
Example...in welding. Once you heat up a material to a certain heat threshold.
The molecules change structure completely.
"Błogosławieni, którzy nie oczekują niczego, albowiem nigdy się nie rozczarują"

Life is a playground or nothing

mademoiselle

Podziękował(a): 280 razy
Otrzymał(a) podziękowań: 396 razy

Postprzez syllaqmadam » 19 paź 2013, o 14:50

nie kazdy polak zna perfekcyjnie angielski
Cześć.
Możesz zdecydować się myśleć w sposób, który pomoże ci osiągnąć szczęście i sukces, zamiast w sposób, który cię od szczęścia i sukcesu oddala.

syllaqmadam
Wspieram Abraham Bank

Podziękował(a): 180 razy
Otrzymał(a) podziękowań: 95 razy

Poprzednia stronaNastępna strona

« Powrót do Prawo przyciągania na codzień