Project main page   |   Enter to the Game   |   Forum

Abundance versus LACK

Experiences, successes and thoughts

Abundance versus LACK

by Qmfx » 31 Jul 2011, o 20:47

We all must understand how a mindset of ABUNDANCE can change our world radically.

The mindset people usually employ to function in this world is a mindset of LACK.

But the mindset of ABUNDANCE attracts ABUNDANCE. It is a decision. We can decide NOW to change perspective, to view this world from the perspective of abundance. Focus on what you have and what you will soon have, instead of what you don't have, what you lack.

The Game, the Abraham Bank simulation lets us train our mastery of the Law like never before.

My life has already experienced great alterations since I met the law of attraction. I see changes daily.

Changes for the better

Bear with me on this journey. We're all in it together.
Qmfx

Re: Abundance versus LACK

by PurpleGirl » 31 Jul 2011, o 22:20

This is so true! Everytime I buy something that high only lasts so long before I go wanting something else. I'm trying to change that now!
PurpleGirl

by Francis » 15 Aug 2011, o 07:58

Yes, you've said it all. The right mindset of abundance can change our world radically as you posted above. A lot of people tend to dwell and keep pondering over their LACK.....oftentimes wasting valuable time they would have used to think positively or channel their efforts into doing what they can to attract wealth/money into their life.

I find it difficult to see folks complaining about their state of Lack. Most of them see themselves as never-do-well, and who can never achieve anything in life. I believe low self esteem has a role to play in the law of attraction. Low self esteem can make one to think with wrong mindset thus jeopardizing every chance of attracting abundance in their life.
Francis

by PurpleGirl » 15 Aug 2011, o 11:39

So true Francis! I tend to do this and it's hard to turn it around!

Trying to slowly change that and think positivly.
PurpleGirl

by Okechukwu » 17 Aug 2011, o 15:48

''FOCUS ON WHAT YOU HAVE AND WHAT YOU WILL SOON HAVE''......... Hmm! I like that, it's a statement of fact. Focusing on what we have and to what we hope to achieve will make us to be more positive in terms of mindset so as to actualize our dream.

Again, it is pertinent to state here that happiness is closely related to being positive minded and its only when we are happy, be appreciative of what we have and, take action at the right time that we can attract abundance.

@ Francis, that's a good point you raise there.
Okechukwu

by Kingsley » 20 Aug 2011, o 22:14

Qmfx wrote:We all must understand how a mindset of ABUNDANCE can change our world radically.

The mindset people usually employ to function in this world is a mindset of LACK.

But the mindset of ABUNDANCE attracts ABUNDANCE. It is a decision. We can decide NOW to change perspective, to view this world from the perspective of abundance. Focus on what you have and what you will soon have, instead of what you don't have or what you lack.

Setting positive mindset at the beginning of the day creates a supportive and empowering mindset. I appreciate the post.
Kingsley

by PurpleGirl » 20 Aug 2011, o 23:48

It definitely makes it easier to keep a positive outlook all day!
PurpleGirl

« Return to Law of attraction every day